BULA & WELCOME
Selah~FIJI is a beautiful destination with boutique accommodation encompassing the essence of Fiji. Set on 5 acres of land including 99 coconut trees, mango, banana, lemon and guava trees.
Selah~FIJI is located 30 mins from Nadi International airport and 15 minutes from Nadi City. By boat we can have you snorkelling, fishing or surfing in minutes. It's the perfect location for all things Fiji.
STAGE ONE WILL SELL QUICKLY
Every container style bure consists of air-conditioning, bedrooms (or studio), living area, bathroom, TV, bar fridge, tea & coffee facilities, solar and deck with outdoor furniture to laze the day away and enjoy the sunsets.
Contact us today to discuss you investment opportunity at Selah~Fiji Stage 1. We will share with you ever detail of every step, what’s included all the costs, the potential returns. We know it’s a great opportunity and we want you to have all the information you need.
Selah~FIJI - Our Approach
SELAH means – to pause, think about, ponder over, meditate on, RELAX – then put into action. SELAH is a privately owned eco resort with a purpose to create a place where GUESTS can simply relax and enjoy all that Fiji has to offer – the beautiful people, food and surroundings - a truly Fijian experience.
Selah~FIJI - Your Investment
You can own a slice of paradise and create some returns along the way. The Selah~FIJI complete concept will include 20 two bedroom container bures, 14 studio container bures, 5 deluxe Fijian homesteads, 3 swimming pools, a basketball & tennis court, cafe, store, health bure, meeting space, groups facility & a botanical garden!.
When you invest at Selah~FIJI, you own the container bure (it's yours! after the initial purchase) and then we take care of the rest for a monthly service fee that includes things like water, electricity, maintenance and body corporate. To make the most out of your investment we estimate a 65% occupancy rate (and that's after setting aside 15 days a year for you to enjoy the sun!) AND we guarantee the first year's return, how good is that!
Tourism in Fiji is its biggest industry, people love coming from all around the globe and now they can experience it all at Selah~FIJI. We will look after all the bookings for your accomodation container bure and take care of checkin/out, cleaning and caring after your bure with our friendly local staff. You will earn 70% of the income, leaving 30% for us to make it happen. (and don't forget your holiday and we will also throw in a pineapple stick - yum!)